Customize the Appearance of Bot Window and Bot Launcher with Theme Editor
SUVA chat window is divided into two areas: Bot Launcher and Bot Window.
Bot launcher is the bot icon that pops up on the source agent before a user clicks on it to trigger a chat window. An example of how bot launcher looks like is as below:
SUVA chat window is segmented into three sections, namely: Header, Conversation, and User Input.
Theme Editor provides eight customization options for these areas. The first four concern color and fonts, the fifth option allows admins to upload avatars, the sixth lets an admin set the bot's name and greeting, the seventh option is for the configuration of responses for idle and inactive users, and the eighth is for customizing the bot launcher.
Virtual Agent Icon. Clicking takes you to a screen where you can upload images to replace the default avatars.
- Virtual Agent Icon. Changes the avatar in the header.
- Virtual Bot Avatar. Changes the avatar in the conversation.
- Virtual Agent Close Icon. Replaces the default close button with your image.
- Virtual Agent Skip Icon. Replaces the default skip button with your image.
Bot Title and Name . The names that display prominently in the header and the conversation can be edited here. An admin can change:
Bot Title (Max. 24 characters). The bot title is the name of your Virtual Agent as highlighted in the image below.
Bot Name (Max. 12 characters). The bot name is the name that appears in the 'Bot_name is typing...' message when chatbot readies a response to a user query (as shown in the image below).
Clicking opens the screen where you can configure chatbot responses for when the user is idle during the chat or on the search client window.
Inactivity Message on Bot Icon
It is used to display a message on the Virtual Agent icon when the user is inactive on the search client screen for more than the set time limit.
- Toggle on the Inactivity Message on Bot Icon to the right.
- Enter a message that you want to display (up to 50 characters) on the virtual agent icon.
- Mention the inactivity Time Limit after which this message should be displayed (60 - 300 sec) and click Save.
The configured message would now be displayed after the set time limit on the virtual agent icon. It will be shown each time a user interacts with the Virtual Agent.
Inactivity Message in Chat
It is used to display a message in the chat window when a user is inactive for more than the set time limit.
- Toggle on the Inactivity Message in Chat to the right.
- Enter the Message that you wish to be displayed in the chat window in Enter Text.
- You can also click on Add More and write one extra text option that is to be displayed. These two messages will be displayed interchangeably in the conversation.
- Mention the inactivity Time Limit after which the message should be displayed. The allowed range is between 60 and 300 seconds. Click Save.
The configured message will be displayed in the chat window for users after the inactivity time that you defined.
Bot Launcher. Admins can define how they want the bot launcher to act when an end-user visits the source where the chatbot is deployed. There are three ways to trigger the bot launcher: 1) None, 2) Text, and 3) Story.
Let's explain each one in detail.
None(Default). It is self-explanatory that a plain bot launcher icon will be visible.
In conclusion, Theme Editor allows you to customize the look and feel of your chatbot. You can change the colors, fonts, and other visual elements of your chatbot to match your brand or to create a more engaging user experience.
Last updated: Tuesday, December 12, 2023
Or, send us your review at email@example.com